Steico Flex - Flexible Thermal Insulation from wood
Wood is a sustainable building material, known for its excellent qualities both thermal and ecological. Decades of experience and innovative engineering processes have been combined to take advantage of the natural insulation properties of wood as a raw material.
Flexible cavity insulation in roofs, dry walls and floor constructions.
Cavity insulation for partition walls, external walls and service zones.
• Flexible thermal insulation
• Classified as a non-irritant to skin
• Good compression resistance
• Expands to fit adjoining components
• Prevention of thermal bridges
• Excellent insulation properties
• Water vapour open
• Provides a green architectural solution
• Easy handling
• Ecological and environmentally friendly
Please call 01795 530503 for further information, pricing and details.